How to Clean Branches with Hydrogen Peroxide?

I remember someone said in a thread a while back that if your drainage pan under your cage gets smelly you can dump some hydrogen peroxide in it and it would kill the germs and take the smell away. What kind of hydrogen peroxide or what strength, I don’t remember.

I remember someone said in a thread a while back that if your drainage pan under your cage gets smelly you can dump some hydrogen peroxide in it and it would kill the germs and take the smell away. What kind of hydrogen peroxide or what strength, I don’t remember.

people use that to treat root rot as it will literally eat away at the roots. I don’t use that technique, personally, but I would imagine its a similar objective. If your soil is stinky its likely bacteria building up from poor drainage.

people use that to treat root rot as it will literally eat away at the roots. I don’t use that technique, personally, but I would imagine its a similar objective. If your soil is stinky its likely bacteria building up from poor drainage.
I’m not bioactive so there’s only soil in plant pots and they drain very well as does the bottom of my cage and drainage pan. Anyway I’ve added some hydrogen peroxide to the drainage pan so we’ll see if that help

Back
Top Bottom