How much do chameleons go for at NARBC?

There are very few people working with that species. All the ads you see for them are for wc animals. You may find a forum member that might have some ch (captive hatched) offspring from a wc gravid female. But I havent seen any postings from anyone in the US boasting of cb offspring. If you do find some def get a pair and try to get a project going. Good luck finding some and try researching them as much as possible so you know what to expect upon arrival.

There are very few people working with that species. All the ads you see for them are for wc animals. You may find a forum member that might have some ch (captive hatched) offspring from a wc gravid female. But I havent seen any postings from anyone in the US boasting of cb offspring. If you do find some def get a pair and try to get a project going. Good luck finding some and try researching them as much as possible so you know what to expect upon arrival.

That's good to know! I'll most certainly be keeping an eye out then. I'm quite in love with those little guys. :p
I've got a little notebook going already with a few notes, I'll have to keep researching, but when the time comes, it will be perfect! :D

Back
Top Bottom