How many do you have??

How many chameleons do you own?

• Total voters
My collection has about doubled in the last two weeks. Picked up 3.2 ambi's. Now I have 2.4 banjas and 3.2 ambi's.

Nosy Bes

I have 1 male Nosy Be and 2 females. Hoping one is gravid. Looking for another male, as I will be breeding them.

instantly addicted, got my fiance addicted too, we have 1.1 veiled, 1 jackson, and as of yesterday 1.1 panther. the female is ambanja, and the male is unknown locale that we have been trying to figure out for months.

I currently have 2 veiled , 3 bearded pygmy and 1 quadricornis that I bred 5 years ago . I would love to locate some female quads .

28 soon to be 33 Panther Chameleons, and 7 Veiled Chameleons, we also have 10 Bearded Dragons, 8 Leopard Geckos, 14 Ball Pythons, 2 Boxer Dogs, and 4 crazy kids. It's a total zoo here at the ChamZoo:eek:

Back down to 4 :( the least amount I've had in long time . I had 16 stolen yesterday from my backyard overnight .

i have one veiled male and i am planing to get a jacksons soon and i think a panther would be cool but then again all chams are cool :D lol

A year ago, I had 2 Jackson's. Now I have 12 chameleons, 5 different species. One of my original Jackson's, my male, died. But, before he did, he mated with my female Jackson's. She is now 8 months pregnant!!! In October I added a pair of Mt. Meru Jackson's. Six weeks later, the female unexpectantly gave birth of five babies. Also, in October, I went to my first reptile expo and walked away with a baby veiled who is now my biggest chameleon at approximately 6 months of age. In February, I went a little wacko and added a second female Mt. Meru from a forum member, a pair of young hoehneliis from another forum member, and a pair of werners. I think my collection is complete because I have my beautiful male veiled and a pair of every other kind of chameleon that I ever hoped of owning. But I do hope to have babies over time. All together, I have 12 chameleons….And I just bought a tank and set up for a baby bearded dragon which I am going to buy myself for my birthday next weekend. I already bought a beardie for my son-in-law at that expo last October when I got my veiled and I baby beadie for my daughter last week for her 22nd birthday. Now it's my turn, but I only want one! I'm really a cham person!!!

I started with 2. Female and Male Jackson. My female passed away about 5 months ago. Got a veil after she had passed. Yesterday I received my Ambilobe, and will be purchasing a Nosy Be next week. So yeah I am at 4. Would have a lot more if I didn't work so much. Once I retire I would imagine my own chameleon room and an additional building outside (green house) and start breeding. Not to sure if I will though because knowing me I will just keep all of them.

Back
Top Bottom