how long generally can a chameleon go without uvb before its harmful???im

I feel like it would be cruel to keep an animal w/o lights 😞😞 I’m sure that would affect them behaviorally / mentally.
I don't think anyone would keep a chameleon without lights inside a house....however there are people who don't keep them with proper UVB light or even keep them without a UVB light in the house because they don't know the proper care for chameleons.

I don't think anyone would keep a chameleon without lights inside a house....however there are people who don't keep them with proper UVB light or even keep them without a UVB light in the house because they don't know the proper care for chameleons.
I would really hope not. 😔

I keep my chameleons in complete darkness 24/7, mainly because they're such ugly animals, I don't want to have to see that.

OMG...you're right...I have no experience with dodo birds. What am I ever going to do about it??? Jurassic park...here I come! 😏😕
I actually have a dodo bird farm 🦤 the farm also features T. rex, dragons, centaurs, merpeople, and frigs which are frog pigs also searexs attached are some photos

Attachments

• 198C49F1-6670-4420-9928-804D00701FB4.jpeg
    198C49F1-6670-4420-9928-804D00701FB4.jpeg
    739.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 59C5D25C-E6AD-4A59-9B56-1BC2FA8FB3DE.jpeg
    59C5D25C-E6AD-4A59-9B56-1BC2FA8FB3DE.jpeg
    222.1 KB · Views: 40
I keep my chameleons in complete darkness 24/7, mainly because they're such ugly animals, I don't want to have to see that.

The only light they see is the cattle prod when it’s time to take photos to win the monthly photo contest

Filthy beasts deserve no less

They can totally live without lights I keep mine in a closet with no oxygen and he still survives and I don’t feed him too
You are all very funny! in the interest of chameleon care. Can you throw some wink or haha emojis around so strangers don't think this site is full of trolls.
Dodo birds maybe?
She deals with all of you so......... ;)

Back
Top Bottom