How did you acquire your last Cham?

It was given to me.
Just remember, when you are kind to some one you don't really know...sometimes they will repay you several times over.:)
A couple photographs, a few borrowed cage, and plop! A new chameleon fell into my hand.

Thanks Mike(username Picasso)

Now I have a new local chameleon fan and friend that goes in on crickets with me, to join me going to reptile shows, and go out for beers with.

It was given to me.
Just remember, when you are kind to some one you don't really know...sometimes they will repay you several times over.:)
A couple photographs, a few borrowed cage, and plop! A new chameleon fell into my hand.

Now I have a new local chameleon fan and friend that goes in on crickets with me, to join me going to reptile shows, and go out for beers with.

That is very true. XD and hey wazzup Justin

Chuck G. from Heroic Chameleons. A baby meller's and a baby panther. They are cutie pies!!!

Thanks Chuck

1st cham, Loki a veiled, at a trade show Aug 17 2008, Just completed the purchase of a male panther baby from Screameleons today though!

Good guy - Mr. Justin Carl

It was given to me.

Hey Justin! LOL...np, ditto - much appriciated bro...good times! :) Let's go out for beers tomorrow, let me know. :D

I got my last cham from Mike @ FL Chams. :cool:

by begging some one to contact me about a quadricorn on line adverts u name it!! , i got a responce and will soon be collecting a captive bred male adult quad he looks health i just hope he is!!! .:):):):)

online breeder here.
excellent animal from an excellent caregiver. couldn't have asked for a healthier cham

Found an advert for an estabilished breeder on reptiles web classified, saw their website, rang up, went to visit and bought my cham from gatwick reptiles (UK)

My Louie cham from a Established breeder, Jenna from prismchameleons, she no longer breeds:( I met with her to get Louie at a pizza hut parking lot,instead of paying the shipping cost:p

I traded in my veiled, and my artwork ( http://roydenlepp.blogspot.com/ ) for the famous sire Yoda!

full

Such a fun guy to keep! Thanks to Catherine!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom