Housing panther cham and veiled?

duke10990

I currently have a female veiled cham in a 2ftx2ftx4ft and I have recently come to LOVE ambilobe panthers!! Due to space constraints I wouldnt be able to get another cage to house a panther by itself. Would it be a bad idea to divide my 2ftx2ftx4ft cage in half with a divider so they cant see each other and keep them both in their? Will 2ftx1ftx4ft be enough for them when their older? Please offer some ideas!!!! Thank you guys!!!

I personally wouldn't do it - it may work when they are younger, however you would definitely need separate, full-sized cages for when they are older. Just think of the space they have in the wild! :D

Michelle

No, if you dont have the space to properly house a panther it's best for the chameleon that you don't get it.

Darn lol they are so beautiful!! I will see if i can convince the fiance to let me get another cage!! ;-p Thanks for the info guys!!! You guys kick ass best site ever!!

Haha i found its better to ask forgiveness then beg for permission. ;)

that being said.. just show her all the pretty pictures! panthers are awesome!

well chams in general are.. thats why i have 5. ;) and 38 eggs cooking.

My panther is pretty good at using his entire cage. I think he'd be crushed if he had to give half of it up! Honestly though whats one more cage? Put them side by side and she'll barely notice a difference! :p

Back
Top Bottom