Hoping this is not serious

jimr

My Veil has something hanging from his neck, it looks like a cricket leg. The thing is it looks like it is poking out from the inside of his throat, I hope not (is that even possible?) I enclosed 2 of the best pics I could take. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• p_00146.jpg
    p_00146.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 194
  • p_00147.jpg
    p_00147.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 226
Is there anything in the cage that possibly could have impaled through his/her skin? Have you tried touching it at all? Not pulling just lightly touch.

Nothing in the cage that I can see that would have done that. I did use a long dowel to see if if would fall off but it did not. I did not want to tug on it or anything like that. He has eaten a few crickets with it there.

never seen anything like this but i dont know how it could NOT be serious... better pictures would help a little but in the end i think a vet visit is probably going to be in store like.. asap.

Is it bleeding? Imo no one can really say if it is serious or not until there are closer and clearer pics of the area.

oh i didn't even read you thought it was a cricket leg that was my first though when i saw the picture see if it is.

Back
Top Bottom