Problems showing up need some help

some problems have started to develop with my chameleon recently I wanted to ask on here before going to the vet, firstly he randomly gapes which he never has done in the past. And He also seems more lethargic now. he has developed something that looks like a goat at the bottom of his throat too. Along with a bump/papiloma look thing on his mouth. Are they all connected?
Any help would be appreciated

thanks

Attachments

• 1A691187-BDD5-4DD4-B683-9B5E741A45BD.jpeg
    1A691187-BDD5-4DD4-B683-9B5E741A45BD.jpeg
    388.4 KB · Views: 34
Not understanding what you mean that he has something that looks like a goat in his throat, but the other symptoms he has definitely need a trip to the vet. That doesn’t look like a papilloma but more like a possible growth or abscess. The other symptoms could and probably are related to it and I think the sooner you get in to a vet, the better.

Not understanding what you mean that he has something that looks like a goat in his throat, but the other symptoms he has definitely need a trip to the vet. That doesn’t look like a papilloma but more like a possible growth or abscess. The other symptoms could and probably are related to it and I think the sooner you get in to a vet, the better.
Sorry typo i meant to say gout but i think i meant to say edema

Back
Top Bottom