his name wasn't Splat for nothing...a dedication to Splat and Laurie

I'm really sorry Harry, splat and laurie sound like two amazing little chameleons. The joy and love an animal can bring to some1 is amazing. Your memories will be with you forever and those chams died known they had an amazing keeper who loved them very much. Keep your chin up. xx

Harry, I am so very sad to hear about Splat. I saw this going around on the forums yesterday and I have been busy and sick and thought it was just some pictures of your beautiful boy since it was in the General Photography section. I am so saddened to hear that Slpat passed away. I watched that boy grow up on the forums. My heart goes out to you. Jann

Harry, I am so very sad to hear about Splat. I saw this going around on the forums yesterday and I have been busy and sick and thought it was just some pictures of your beautiful boy since it was in the General Photography section. I am so saddened to hear that Slpat passed away. I watched that boy grow up on the forums. My heart goes out to you. Jann

I wanted to post this in the GEN forum, but I thought some crazy mod would then move it...and I never had a thread moved before, and want to keep it that way. :p

Jannb, I knew this day would come when I first got him. he was a crazy panther. more like a monkey then a chameleon. it's why I could never free range him without baby sitting him at all times. take you eye away from him for just one second and he would get in trouble.

yet he was the best first chameleon anyone could ask for. he loved strangers. he even watched them more then the people looked at him. he craved attention. loved adventure. was fearful of nothing. he only fired up like 5 times his whole life...always calm, always felt secure. always a pleasure to come home and say hello to.

what can I say, he was awesome.

thank you for your kind words. I know you will miss his adventures almost as much as I will.

Harry

I just wanted to add my sympathies for the loss of Splat and Laurie - they look like great characters in the pics. Splat ceertainly looked to be having a huge amount of fun and I imagine his life, although cut short, was a very happy and interesting one. I hope it is of some comfort to know that he made a lot of people smile with his antics. RIP little ones :(

thank you Sallyb,

I'm sure you saw a lot of his old posts. it's nice to see you're still around.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

and thank you to everyone who looked at this thread or posted in it. it means a lot to me.

Harry

Harry you certainly looked happy in the pics, likewise your pets, Your sadness is more than understandable, but take comfort in all the happiness your lizards brought you, and remember you deserve to be happy.
Tragic circumstances touch all our lives, but the human spirit is strong and you will be happy again.
Dont give up, somewhere there are more chams, each with there own special character, waiting to fill the void.
Our life is long, cham life is short, but each one special and unique, and though you may not feel so now,
The joy a pet brings while its with you, outweighs the sadness of their passing in time.
Very best wishes,
Dan

I know how important an animal can become to someone (me) with depression. I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my first cham today and I too feel broken. They are precious treasures while we have them. I know mine is basking and blissful on the otherside today. I never thought I'd love a reptile so much. I pray that you feel better and see happier days soon. Bless you and your sweet babies.

I know how important an animal can become to someone (me) with depression. I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my first cham today and I too feel broken. They are precious treasures while we have them. I know mine is basking and blissful on the otherside today. I never thought I'd love a reptile so much. I pray that you feel better and see happier days soon. Bless you and your sweet babies.

I'm so sorry for your loss. the first one hurts the most.
you are in my prayers.

Harry

Back
Top Bottom