Hi From Canada

Sorry to cause a war, ppl, ......anyway, Nation's website worked when i tried it later, but it looked like they only had 1 or 2 Chameleons available, unless i looked in the wrong place, i havnt gotten a response from Chroma yet, & didnt really think about the higher shipping with being so far away, they send them Air Canada so it will probably almost be as much as a plane ticket, as for the Red Deer expo, i hope it comes soon cause i really want to be an "official" Chameleon owner!

Most shipments within Canada will cost $75- $150 and will allow for up to about 12 chams before the minimum size charge is exceeded. I ship across Canada exclusively via Air Canada Cargo Live. It requires arranged shipping date and time and a commitment from the recipient to pick up the chams at their end within 4 hours of aircraft arrival. The shipments are insured and they are hand delivered on and off the planes. I only ship to destinations that have temperature regulated cargo hold planes . Air Canada has a large fleet , but only about half the planes have controlled temp cargo holds.

Couriers are extremely unreliable here . Both in summer and winter. Officially, I'm not familiar with a single courier that accepts live animal packages.

A trip from Windsor to Toronto, via car, would incur approximately $220.00 in travel cost when using the standard $0.35/km which includes gas , and car depreciation, so that is actually more expensive than shipping via a Dash8 commuter from Pearson airport to Windsor.

Back
Top Bottom