Hi Everyone! New Cham sired by Fierce

Michael Ryan

Hello everyone, my name is michael and i am new to this forum. About a week ago my first panther chameleon arrived from Eric at chameleons101. He is sired by Fierce, a red body blue barred ambilobe and is doing great and already shedding! I am still trying to think of a name and would appreciate suggestions. I prefer non-human names. Below are a pic of the baby and his beautiful father.

Attachments

• IMG_0020.jpg
    IMG_0020.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 173
  • Fierce_page.jpg
    Fierce_page.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 173
Oooooh, nice. If he ends up looking anything like his father, he'll be fricken awesome looking.

And I know what Id name him...Cute Little Bugger. lol

I Love Love Love to name my reptiles after gods from ancient mythogy! I really like the story of Narcissus! Fitting name for a beauty sired by an extremely handsome panther!

Hmm, are you the same Michael Ryan on SD Reefs? Congrats on your first panther either way!

Welcome to the Chameleon Forums and congratulations on your new chameleon. I like the name Strike because he'll be so striking. :D

Charmander lol... Or how about Satan? I love the name Satan, that name would suit him quite well, hoping if he gets a lot of reds!

I like Jaxy's name. Phoenix is a fitting name for such a fiery cham. Im still contemplating getting a Fierce offspring. Hes an unusual ambi for sure.

Welcome to the forum!! Your baby is so cute and I am sure he will grow to be spectacular!!

Couple name ideas : Kasai (japanese for fire), Fuoco (Italian for fire)

nice Cham!

I also have 2 and soon to be 3 of Cham101 chameleons.They are awesome. I have a Fierce Female and a Ballar Male.

Back
Top Bottom