Hi Again Everyone

chamlover

I'm back again!!! I know i said it before but this time i mean it. ..lol . Have been horrible luck. Right after my sister passed away, my oldest son passed away. Talk about a tough couple of years. Anyway, i miss everyone on here. Still have all my chams, well most, my favorite melleri passed away this year because of the lump he had. It was cancer. He lived his last month in a laundry basket because he couldn't hold anymore and i was so afraid he would fall. But wouldn't you know, he ate right up till 2 days before he passed. So my Sprite is gone. Talk about bumming. More excitiing news, all my other guys have been doiing fine and i've even added a pair of Sambavas and i'm on the hunt for some Tamataves. Has anyone purchased any Tamataves from LLL Reptile? They told me they had some and gave me prices but haven't sent any pics yet. And yes i know there are some on the classifed. I've already contacted him but he said they are gone. Hey Kinyonga, i see you are a moderator now. Good for you.... Glad to be back.

So sorry to hear about your losses. It must have been a terrible time for you and I bet it still weighs heavy on your heart.

Hope all goes better now for you!

Thanks all. It has been difficult. I thought losing my sis was bad but NOTHING compared to losing my son after a car accident. I still have difficulty talking about it. But the one thing that always put a smile on my face was my chams. We've also started breeding bearded dragon morphs. Boy i love those guys. We now have a 4 bed house for me and my husband and all our little guys. lol. Boy do i long for the days of an 80. light bill. lol. I'm now a stay at home mom for all of them and i'm having the time of my life. Within a couple of weeks i'll have to add a few pics to my gallery.

Sorry for all the loss, I can't imagine how hard that would be. I too suround myself with beautiful pets to help with healing. I recently bought 2 amazing panthers from west coast chameleons, a sambava and an ambanja. Very happy with my two -I have had them now for a few months and they are very healthy.

I am new to the board, but want to say how sorry I am for your loss - I honestly can't imagine what you have been through. I will definitely keep you and your family in my prayers.

And yes, nothing beats the blues like "babies" to enjoy - whether they are four-legged furry babies, or four legged scaley babies! I have a 11 month old dragon - Aragon - who I have had since he was four weeks old. I love him to pieces and I get so much enjoyment out of my chams - my Ms. Smegel cracks me up on a daily basis!

I'm sorry for all your losses. I can't imagine how hard that would be. I believe pets help in healing. Welcome back to the boards.

Back
Top Bottom