hey Stanley,,

question about you putting your cham in an outside tree.... are you not afraid that they will run off? or get scooped up by a bird or cat or something? I put my bearded dragons out side on a boulder in my front yard and they love it but they are on a leash and its looped around a fencing post. :-( is that wrong? how often do you go out there and check on them to make sure they are still around? or is this like an 'oh we are having a cookout so you can hang out here while we are all outside' type of thing? i would fear for leon's safety. its a big world for such a little guy.

If you are worried, you can use one if these. Stick a hanging plant in there and your good to go. http://www.exo-terra.com/en/products/explorarium.php

I always used one for archie because there are alot of cats in my neighbourhood and I was worried one would jump on him before I had a chance to stop it. also, then you don't have to worry about your cham wandering away!

If you are worried, you can use one if these. Stick a hanging plant in there and your good to go. http://www.exo-terra.com/en/products/explorarium.php

I always used one for archie because there are alot of cats in my neighbourhood and I was worried one would jump on him before I had a chance to stop it. also, then you don't have to worry about your cham wandering away!

Lindsey,, funny you should mention that hanging enclosure. until i get my deck screened in i actually bought the large one to use outside ..
i'll feel a bit more at ease with him in there, especially as small as he's going to be... :) lisa

lisagr07,
they are swell little outdoor cages. I would usually set mine up hanging near the sprinkler, then I get a watered lawn and a happy chameleon all at once!

Hey Mama

I can't wait to come and eat ALL those crickets and play in those trees.

Stanley 10 weeks old
Babies10weeksoldJune62010220.jpg

Stanley's getting some nice colors
Babies10weeksoldJune62010217.jpg

I can't wait to come and eat ALL those crickets and play in those trees.

Stanley 10 weeks old
Babies10weeksoldJune62010220.jpg

Stanley's getting some nice colors
Babies10weeksoldJune62010217.jpg

oh my gosh Jann!!!!!
he is really beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! he looks like such a little man.. it's hard for me to grasp that he's still a baby,, he looks "so mature, for his age!!"" HA!!!! now i do sound like a proud mama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you sooo much for the pics,,, it's great how you've been giving all of us "expectant parents" updates and pics of "our" babies.. it's helped us feel kinda like we have been there as they grew up!!!!!!!!!!!

here comes some more "corn" but it's been a wonderfully exciting experience for me and all because of your devotion to include "us" in the babies upbringing!!!!!

thanks you soooo much,,, Stanley's adoptive mom.... ;)

i told you it was gonna get corny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Stanley's dad here.
I am not AS excited about Stanley's arrival as Lisa is, but I have to say I am getting a little more anxious as his arrival grows nearer.
Building his new enclosure is fun, and now seeing his picture...he is quite an attractive little guy.

:D Stanley is looking gorgeous! Lisa, please continue to post pics of him so we can all watch him grow up!:D

thanks Miss Lily,,, i promise i will but everyone will probably get tired of looking at all of the Stanley picks i'll end up posting!!!! :D lisa

ok frankie-gush and Miss Lily,,, sit back and get ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he'll be here Wednesday morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Stanley's dad here.
I am not AS excited about Stanley's arrival as Lisa is, but I have to say I am getting a little more anxious as his arrival grows nearer.
Building his new enclosure is fun, and now seeing his picture...he is quite an attractive little guy.

It's nice to meet you Stanley's dad. My husband loves my chams just about as much as I do and he's always doing things for them.

Jann Rethink this !!!

Jann I think you and I need to talk! If Lisa doesn't even LIKE the little guy are you sure we should send Stanley to her??? Please don't make Lisa take a chameleon she doesn't want, poor little unwanted baby.:(:(:(

Jann I think you and I need to talk! If Lisa doesn't even LIKE the little guy are you sure we should send Stanley to her??? Please don't make Lisa take a chameleon she doesn't want, poor little unwanted baby.:(:(:(

huh??? what???? who doesn't like whom???????????????

ok laurie, are you drinking herbal tea again??? i think someone might of slipped a few "extra" herbs in it!!!!!!!!! :eek: j/k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope Pepper doesn't read this,, he may think you have "Stanley envy!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ... :p lisa

Stanley will be here in about 36ish hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ok...not sure what laurie is talking about, but jannb - it is nice to meet you also. Believe me, she is already in LOVE with Stanley.

Ok...not sure what laurie is talking about, but jannb - it is nice to meet you also. Believe me, she is already in LOVE with Stanley.

It is ok i was just kidding around with Lisa, I know she loves Stanley. I love Stanley for her.:)

It is ok i was just kidding around with Lisa, I know she loves Stanley. I love Stanley for her.:)

laurie,,, i got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think we all love the babies,, we watched them all grow up!!!!!!!! :):D:):D:):D:):D lisa

Back
Top Bottom