hey Stanley,,

lisagr07

Avid Member
this is for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

500 1/4" crickets just waiting to be dusted with Reptical Calcium!!!! :)

890019218_HLTDZ-M.jpg

890019800_cVpvn-M.jpg

i can't wait to finally meet you Wednesday, June 9th... :) i'll be waiting at the UPS hub, probably before you get there... ;)

lisa

yeah, i know, really corny!!!!!! :D

Tomorrow when we get home from the vets for the babies 10 week check up I'll show Stanley what all he's going to have at his new home. :) Lisa you are going to be a good chameleon mom!!!!:):D:):D

It's gonna be even better than you think it is. I'm practically obsessed with my little panther and he's not half as sociable as yours is going to be.

Lisa I am not sure you will find him in that ficus. He will be small. My pepper is just a tiny little mite. But I know he is excited to get home to mommy.:D

question about you putting your cham in an outside tree.... are you not afraid that they will run off? or get scooped up by a bird or cat or something? I put my bearded dragons out side on a boulder in my front yard and they love it but they are on a leash and its looped around a fencing post. :-( is that wrong? how often do you go out there and check on them to make sure they are still around? or is this like an 'oh we are having a cookout so you can hang out here while we are all outside' type of thing? i would fear for leon's safety. its a big world for such a little guy.

question about you putting your cham in an outside tree.... are you not afraid that they will run off? or get scooped up by a bird or cat or something? I put my bearded dragons out side on a boulder in my front yard and they love it but they are on a leash and its looped around a fencing post. :-( is that wrong? how often do you go out there and check on them to make sure they are still around? or is this like an 'oh we are having a cookout so you can hang out here while we are all outside' type of thing? i would fear for leon's safety. its a big world for such a little guy.

I have outside trees for mine and when it cools down in the evening I take them out. You have to stay with them and keep a close eye on them every single moment.

Tomorrow when we get home from the vets for the babies 10 week check up I'll show Stanley what all he's going to have at his new home. :) Lisa you are going to be a good chameleon mom!!!!:):D:):D

thanks Jann,, i'll be anxious to hear how their vet visit went!!!!!

It's gonna be even better than you think it is. I'm practically obsessed with my little panther and he's not half as sociable as yours is going to be.

Brandon, i can't wait to get him!!!! seems like it's been forever!!!! i'm hoping he'll take to me ok, Jann was the first person he saw after hatching, i wonder if they're like baby ducks? the first thing they see after coming out of the egg they think is their mother....
not sure how true that is but it can lead to some funny scenarios!!!! :) lisa

Lisa I am not sure you will find him in that ficus. He will be small. My pepper is just a tiny little mite. But I know he is excited to get home to mommy.:D

ha laurie, you are probably correct and i even thinned out the ficus before taking a pic, it was a mess!!!!!!

i'll post something probably more appropriate for his size, i just got overly excited when i saw that big ficus,,, maybe next year he'll grow into it!!!!! :D lisa

as Jann said, i wouldn't dair leave him outside by himself.. there are too many evils to befall a baby chameleon if outside unsupervised....

did you see this story? it's my worse fear!!!

https://www.chameleonforums.com/tragic-story-amazing-ending-41924/

he'll never be outside without me right there, and a garden hose on standby!!!:D
lisa

here a few pics of some things that will be more his size!!!! :D

890450746_H3XYa-M.jpg

890450794_ai33F-M.jpg

this way he'll be on the table right in front of me!!!! lisa

Lisa, you are not being corny - you're just so excited about getting Stanley! If he's anything like tommy he'll be a big wuss and cling to you when he's outside!:rolleyes: Yesterday I sat outside with Tommy and he crawled up my front and wedged his casque right under my chin!:D He's just a big baby,lol! Oh, and he was scared of the washing blowing on the line too! He kept rocking and puffing his chin out! Silly boy thought the washing was gonna eat him!:D

Stanley will be so small and cute when he arrives! You will love that l'il guy so much - it's amazing just how attached you become to them! You are right, though - he will need time to grow into that Ficus ... :D and you will probably need a ladder to get him down again, lol! When I brought Amy home she was as long as my index finger (at 3 months)!:eek:

I don't even think it's a good idea to take a baby outside at all unless he's in a cage. There are too many things that could hurt him and too many ways for him to get lost. I will probably take him out when he's bigger and brighter colors though.

Lisa, you are not being corny - you're just so excited about getting Stanley! If he's anything like tommy he'll be a big wuss and cling to you when he's outside!:rolleyes: Yesterday I sat outside with Tommy and he crawled up my front and wedged his casque right under my chin!:D He's just a big baby,lol! Oh, and he was scared of the washing blowing on the line too! He kept rocking and puffing his chin out! Silly boy thought the washing was gonna eat him!:D

Stanley will be so small and cute when he arrives! You will love that l'il guy so much - it's amazing just how attached you become to them! You are right, though - he will need time to grow into that Ficus ... :D and you will probably need a ladder to get him down again, lol! When I brought Amy home she was as long as my index finger (at 3 months)!:eek:

thanks Miss Lily,,,,

you are so right about me being excited to be getting Stanley. i know it won't be long now!!!!!
i hope he will be as friendly as your Tommy, i'm sure he will be with Luie and Camille as his parents and Jann spoiling them daily!!!:D she really has done a great job with devoting all of the time and attention that they needed!!!!!

i guess i'm not really thinking about how small Stanley will be... in the pics they are perfect replicas of their parents.... i think he'll be right at 10 weeks when he comes....
i'll probably have to hold on the the ficus for next year maybe!!!!:D

lisa

I don't even think it's a good idea to take a baby outside at all unless he's in a cage. There are too many things that could hurt him and too many ways for him to get lost. I will probably take him out when he's bigger and brighter colors though.

it's definitly risky that's for sure!!!:)

i've got a semi covered back deck ( 10' x18' ) that i'm thinking about screening in... that way he will still be able to enjoy the "great outdoors" but be safe from wandering cats and flying birds...:) lisa

Back
Top Bottom