Hey guys kush looks impacted

LeeroyJenkins

I didnt feed him for a day, then yesterday I put in 9 crickets. He/She ate them all and now he docent look to good. I think hes impacted...

This is very vague. Did you feed him today? If you fed him today he probably won't poop until tomorrow. When's the last time he pooped? Also post some pics if possible.

I wouldn't be too concerned so soon. Digestion consumes a significant amount of energy, kind of when you feel slightly lethargic after a large meal. Just give him some time and some rest... oh, and plenty of water too.

I meant to say, don't be too concerned about impaction. That doesn't mean he doesn't have another issue going on, he could have an unrelated issue.

When is the last time the chameleon had a bowel movement? and what kind of chameleon is it? How old is he, and what is your lighting setup like?

he/she is fine, sorry I was just stressing and was really tired when I posted this.

Kush was all yellow looked constipated, I took him/her out and it feel asleep on my hand all curled up. Scared me but fine now

Back
Top Bottom