Hey everybody ... meet Winter

Red7ny1

She just got here at 10am . Rushed her up to my room , gently got her out of the dish , snapped a pic for my friends on here , and in she went to bask
thumbsup.gif

First got her out :

0221121012.jpg

Climb , baby , climb

DSC00196.jpg

On her way to basking area :

0221121014.jpg

Basking time :

DSC00199.jpg

aww!
i just love the first pic!

waving the hand.. its either hi, or i look dreadful go away!
hehe

Finally, i have been waiting. Beautiful baby, but I can't beleive she is flipping you the bird coming out of the box. She is going to be go getter, might be to hot tempered to name her Winter.:D:D Congrats!!!!

Finally, i have been waiting. Beautiful baby, but I can't beleive she is flipping you the bird coming out of the box. She is going to be go getter, might be to hot tempered to name her Winter.:D:D Congrats!!!!

Lmao ... that's what I was thinking when I looked at it again . I was like " OMG ... she's flipping me off "
smiley-laughing019.gif

Wow ... she's on the move already ... lol . Been to basking area , screen by window , now in the middle of the tree . Plus , she's green now instead of brown
clap.gif

Wow ... she's on the move already ... lol . Been to basking area , screen by window , now in the middle of the tree . Plus , she's green now instead of brown
clap.gif

the brown was cuz she was cold. and thats great that shes exploring...
youve got a fiesty girl.. watch out!

At least I know she's not broken:)

Wow ... nobody bit on that one ... sheeesh . Somebody was supposed to quote me and say " Huh ?? " and I was gonna say " Well , her camo is working cause I can't find her in there " . Then chuckles all around , followed by somebody saying " Jerk " ... lmao .

Wow ... nobody bit on that one ... sheeesh . Somebody was supposed to quote me and say " Huh ?? " and I was gonna say " Well , her camo is working cause I can't find her in there " . Then chuckles all around , followed by somebody saying " Jerk " ... lmao .

HAHA!
sorry.. i didnt get that.. my head hurts. :(

but she is super duper cute... makes me want my baby veileds even more.
and its a good thing they are all almost bought or i mgiht just keep them all.

Ty all ... yep , she's a cutie . I'll be posting more pix as time goes ( and she quits hiding ... lol ) .

Back
Top Bottom