HE'S STILL ALIVE! Help needed Immediately!

Sunday 10:00 a.m. Room Temperature 75 degrees. Temperature in cage: 80 degrees
Blue is upright and clinging to vine. Grip very strong when I tried to remove him.
Gave him Panacur. Made fresh bug juice and fed him.
Evidence of poo and urates on paper toweling. Eyes are still quite sunken in.
Mister is on.

Wonder if I should give him the ficus tree/shower treatment again today?

Sounds Good saint, its very promising, but still go the whole 9 yards and see that vet on monday, its a rather weird case. Go Bluetooth! :)

I'm glad that your cham seems to be recovering. I have been following this and hope everything goes well. I think the scientist might have to reconsider which reptile really is the "Jesus Christ lizard".

I'm glad that your cham seems to be recovering. I have been following this and hope everything goes well. I think the scientist might have to reconsider which reptile really is the "Jesus Christ lizard".

Thank you Devious Mike for your comment. It's the first LOL I've had in two days.

Oops, heres another, I couldnt make sense of your screenname, saw 'saint' in the middle and went with it!..........Sorry "Theresa" :D

Oops, heres another, I couldnt make sense of your screenname, saw 'saint' in the middle and went with it!..........Sorry "Theresa" :D

Thats funny, I had been seeing "saint" in there for months and only realized it was Theresa a few days ago....:)

Good luck with your cham Theresa. I really hope he comes around.

Trust me, I'm not a saint. If I was, my Blue would have never been ill.

UPDATE:
Removed Blue from his small cage. Good grip, had to untangle him carefully.
Put him on the ficus and gave him a good 25 minute shower. He drank some water on his own. YAY! Didn't want to let go of ficus.
Back in his cage. Two lights had it at 100 degrees, so I backed it down. Read in a reptile magazine that recommended temperature was 90 to the mid 90's. Is that too warm?
His eyes are open. He defecated-it's moist, mostly black, some white, small tinge of pink. First sign of feces in two days.
(Come on little lizard! Fight! I'm doing what I can to help you.!)

Pink is a concern, make a mental note to mention it tomorrow!
Since we dont know what caused your lizards episode, its hardly fair to blame yourself. :)
90f is hot enough.

Back
Top Bottom