Herp world expo phx az

OK, well no one flagged me down, and i ended up knowing alot of people already there, over all it went well.

i thought the show would have been a little bigger but it was good, VERY large variety of snakes,lizards and tortoises.

a few things that really popped out.

reptile depot had some nice carpet chams....and a nosey mitsio >.< i wanted it really bad

over all the selection of chameleons was mainly veileds..and lots of tiny tiny panthers 1 month olds, that i couldn't believe they were selling.

there was a local guy i ran into..i did end up buying something from him

SO here is my new cham.

he is WC..but fairly small, im assuming around 9months or so. after a very long drawn out talk, i decided to go ahead and pick him up, ill be making a vet appointment soon, just in case.

Attachments

• Jacksonii.jpg
    Jacksonii.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 123
hey sang! glad to here you had a good time, i did as well,,i think i might have seen you on the way in.. i was wearing an iron maiden shirt and a black phx suns hat..:confused:

As for the show, like you said.. very large variety of reptiles...i was very impressed with amazing blues set up and animals.. all very healthy looking and of proper age and size.. mostly of the ambilobe variety but they did have some nosy's as well .....so i bought a studly little male!! i couldn't resist form a great lineage and at a great price.. staff was friendly and knowledgeable..

i couldn't believe how many 3-4 weekers i saw for sale... unbelievable,... lll reptiles chameleon table was disappointing at best..i saw two Fischer's on the bottom of their cage definitely on their way out...i felt so bad for them:(..

ill be back tomorrow to look around a little more!

ill toss some photos up in a min.
i really wanted the quadi's LLL had..BUT they looked to be in awful shape..very sad animals =*(
I didn't take nearly as many as i had liked to.
but here are a few.
IMG_0940.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0934.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0934.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

Well I made it to the show on Sunday. I would say the snake selection was the largest, also alot of beardies and crested's. I resisted and did not purchase anything! I actually did not see anything I couldnt live with out! Although the little dart frogs caught my eye- I dont need another critter!

i was talkin to a few vendors after the show was over, as i knew a few. and they couldn't believe how bad the show was. they said practically nobody bought anything.

*economy right*

one of them was sayin how he dropped the price of his basic cornsnakes to $10.00 bucks a pop.. and still couldn't move any.

Back
Top Bottom