Help with plants

JuniorC

Avid Member
So I have a pothos, umbrella tree, money tree and parlor palm I believe it is. I have a 65k bulb with my 6% arcadia so my question is will all the plants be good under that light? Or should I trying to avoid direct lighting on one of them? They are looking good so dont wanna kill them

So I have a pothos, umbrella tree, money tree and parlor palm I believe it is. I have a 65k bulb with my 6% arcadia so my question is will all the plants be good under that light? Or should I trying to avoid direct lighting on one of them? They are looking good so dont wanna kill them
Recently had a bromeliad die for some reason but I had it directly under the lights soooo idk lol

Pothos is pretty much bullet proof. I've got one that has been the mother to many a clippings that are now big enough to furnish a new enclosure. Mine is mounted on a dragon ledge in the canopy area of the enclosure. I run a quad t5 fixture and it does well. Be mindful of your root health if it gets too much water you can get root rot. It's not a bad idea to airaite (spelling?) the soil every so often and amend it with fresh soil if needed. If the plants are not mounted or secured into your set up you can always take them out to clean them and give them any extra care , water, trimming, sun.

You need to look each one up on a good houseplant site (or your local cooperative extension) and find out if they're full-sun. partial-sun, shade-loving, etc. and adjust accordingly. In my case a single 65K wasn't enough.

So you may have enough, not enough, or too much.
It also depends on the distance from light to plant.

Back
Top Bottom