Help with new enclosure

panther67

Established Member
I have a 5 month old panther and have had him in a 16x16x30 and just got him a new 2'x2'x4' and am wondering how to attach the biovines? They have been fine in his small enclosure. I just stripped them like a wire and put the wire through the screen and bent it over. This has been fine for his weight, but am concerned as he grows. What about humidity? I am having trouble keeping it up over 40-50%. I mist morning and afternoon and have a Habba and plan to replace it the next month but need to know what to do for now. Covering sides? The heat lamp side and the back? Or the opposite side and back? Thanks for your help in advance!!

Attachments

• DSCN0513.jpg
    DSCN0513.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 95
I would recommend you buy a cool mist humidfier and set it up in the room with the door closed. There is a difference between the water from the mist and just plain humidity. The other thing you might try is get a gallon bucket or larger and fill it with water and place it next to the cage. I've noticed that sent my runoff water drips into a large "open" tub the RH is higher in the room.

Back
Top Bottom