Help URGENT Cham is dying what can I do can’t take to vet

Some information and photos would help!
This is the chameleon with MBD...right??

Tell me what's going on with it and make sure you get your Mom to read the messages because I think you're very young right?? I'm hoping she will help you with it.

Here is a picture

Attachments

• B8248FFC-0A11-42A9-981C-D0AF84F983DC.jpeg
    B8248FFC-0A11-42A9-981C-D0AF84F983DC.jpeg
    246 KB · Views: 216
To me, it looks like the MBD might have progressed to the point of no return unfortunately. Unfortunately MBD can only be prevented from worsening and while the bones will regain their strength, they won't regain the original shape.

The most humane way to end his suffering is injection by a vet...but as you say you can't take him to a vet, leave him alone. He is very close to death now. Remove the stimulation from lights, disturbance, or handling. Let his brain cool down so he isn't aware of anything.

I know how hard it is to have a pet pass away, especially one that you care a lot about pass away. My first chameleon literally fell from her vines dead when she passed. However, don't let it discourage you from trying again, especially with the knowledge you have gained both from the members on this forum and any research you have done yourself.

I know how hard it is to have a pet pass away, especially one that you care a lot about pass away. My first chameleon literally fell from her vines dead when she passed. However, don't let it discourage you from trying again, especially with the knowledge you have gained both from the members on this forum and any research you have done yourself.
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom