Help please! Panther threw up this morning.

Idk if anyone else has said anything.... but don't use tomatoes often! The night shade family is very acidic and if you gut load with it a bunch maybe that could contribute to your chams troubles?

Idk if anyone else has said anything.... but don't use tomatoes often! The night shade family is very acidic and if you gut load with it a bunch maybe that could contribute to your chams troubles?

Thanks for the info. I was wondering this myself. One night I gut loaded the cricket with tomatoes and lettuce. The next morning I saw those crickets were like shaking. They're alive well, just they couldn't seem to move their back legs (for jumping one). Has anyone experienced this? I didn't know what cause it. But at noon the crickets would be just fine. I didn't know tomatoes may have that effect.

It's great that the problem was determined and that you have changed things to help your cham.

Thanks! He's healthy now. He's used to me little bit now. One day a keeper at home try to feed him but he attacked my keeper. I guess Brandon knows me already not someone else lol. I talked with a vet the other day. There could be plenty of cause to my problem. But he suggest that I quit using the calcium, D3 and multi on regular basis. Since my cham is exposed to natural sunlight I don't need that calcium everyday or every other day. I was asked to increase misting as well.

It seems to do the trick. His poo is as I want it to be. I am happy cleaning his poo lol.

I weighed him last Friday. He weighs only 10 gram. Is that normal? I think 10grams=0.35 ounce.

I need your help guys, why haven't he shedded for almost a month? Is it normal? I know when he reaches 6 months or older he sheds like once a month or sometimes every 5-6 weeks. The thing is I am not sure how old my cham is.

2nd thing is when you spot cleaning his poo which sticked to the leaves, do you guys tear the leaves or just wipe it? I don't want to leave anything on the leaves for him to catch water on the same spot, but if I tear it everytime my ficus will be bald sooner or later lol..

Thanks for the insight.

Also, how can I change the title of the thread so it's not misleading anymore :) ?

Thanks for the info. I was wondering this myself. One night I gut loaded the cricket with tomatoes and lettuce. The next morning I saw those crickets were like shaking. They're alive well, just they couldn't seem to move their back legs (for jumping one). Has anyone experienced this? I didn't know what cause it. But at noon the crickets would be just fine. I didn't know tomatoes may have that effect.

Hi pepezkakap, i'm also from indonesia:D, about that maybe ou cold cek this www.chameleonforums.com/care/food/ read for the gutLoad, in there tomatoes n lettuce is better to be avoid

Back
Top Bottom