HELP PLEASE!!! new baby chameleon is having serious eye problems I need help

Please update us after the vet. fingers crossed for you.
Okay so here’s the update: the vet said that everything seemed normal except for the swollen eyes and breathing and everything and they determined that she most likely has a respiratory infection and prescribed her some antibiotic medication that I’m supposed to give her every 24 hours. I just gave her her first dose of it as soon as I got home and she’s already starting to look a bit better, her eyes are open now and less swollen and her breathing is starting to get a little bit better.

Okay so here’s the update: the vet said that everything seemed normal except for the swollen eyes and breathing and everything and they determined that she most likely has a respiratory infection and prescribed her some antibiotic medication that I’m supposed to give her every 24 hours. I just gave her her first dose of it as soon as I got home and she’s already starting to look a bit better, her eyes are open now and less swollen and her breathing is starting to get a little bit better.
That’s awesome!

Ok hopefully they showed you how to give it to her. Their airway is in the front so you have to aim to the back of the mouth.

See this link. http://www.muchadoaboutchameleons.com/2014/05/how-to-give-different-medicines.html

Back
Top Bottom