Help! Peach fuzzs eye looks wierd!

thanks! it seems like a pretty simple procedure though im gonna watch this vid and see if it looks effective and easy and safe and then ill decide if i want to do it myself or with a vet, (the vid is not the only thing ill make my decision based on.)

Personally I would let the vet take care of it. If there is debris in Peach Fuzzes eye, it’s in deep enough that he can’t clean it out and therefore, you won’t be able to. It may also be a scratch to his eye or something else he got from wandering thru his little forest. I know and understand wanting to be able to give him more rapid relief and save a vet bill, but eyes are really best left for the vet to take care of.

Personally I would let the vet take care of it. If there is debris in Peach Fuzzes eye, it’s in deep enough that he can’t clean it out and therefore, you won’t be able to. It may also be a scratch to his eye or something else he got from wandering thru his little forest. I know and understand wanting to be able to give him more rapid relief and save a vet bill, but eyes are really best left for the vet to take care of.
ok that makes sense, vet it is.

Back
Top Bottom