HELP NEW VEILED MOM

Thats right he sold u the panther ha....and I had all the panther before him and u didnt even ask lol
Septiseye and all 5 babies are his . It’s kinda a funny story . He Pm me to correct me . Which I did need to be set straight . Now it’s been over 2 years maybe 3 actually and he is truly like my big brother and Jessica his angel is my best friend . They can’t get ride of me :) .

Septiseye and all 5 babies are his . It’s kinda a funny story . He Pm me to correct me . Which I did need to be set straight . Now it’s been over 2 years maybe 3 actually and he is truly like my big brother and Jessica his angel is my best friend . They can’t get ride of me :) .
Ok that great selection there u own

Awesome thanks a million! Also are stink bugs and June bugs okay?? I’ve looked both up and it said yes but y’all are experts lol
Also when I went to feed her I noticed she was WAY smaller and there look to be a hole near the plant in her bin so I think she layed!! I wanna give it a day to make sure before I go poking around and possibly ruin her place (if you guys think that I should) here’s what she’s looking like today @Beman @Lennoncham

Attachments

• AC8B4251-7D70-4171-B290-EEF90E466696.jpeg
    AC8B4251-7D70-4171-B290-EEF90E466696.jpeg
    279.8 KB · Views: 129
  • 4B03D95F-543F-4D98-887E-E1C6B1250683.jpeg
    4B03D95F-543F-4D98-887E-E1C6B1250683.jpeg
    296.9 KB · Views: 160
  • 12A24DDA-EABB-46C6-9AFD-D956F367AAA5.jpeg
    12A24DDA-EABB-46C6-9AFD-D956F367AAA5.jpeg
    304.6 KB · Views: 157
Awesome thanks a million! Also are stink bugs and June bugs okay?? I’ve looked both up and it said yes but y’all are experts lol
Also when I went to feed her I noticed she was WAY smaller and there look to be a hole near the plant in her bin so I think she layed!! I wanna give it a day to make sure before I go poking around and possibly ruin her place (if you guys think that I should) here’s what she’s looking like today @Beman @Lennoncham
Well I am not knowledgeable in laying... @jamest0o0 do you know? As far as bugs no I would avoid those. I would not do wild caught insects unless you can ensure that the area you live in has not been sprayed by pesticides. Meaning you live on lots of land so it is not a worry or can access lots of open land where their is no potential risk. I would do either captive breed insects or by from a reputable place online. Here is the graphic for feeders.
Basic Feeder pic.jpeg

She may have just been digging a test hole. They will sometimes dig several holes before deciding on one to lay there eggs in. I would give her some more time.

I wouldn’t worry about feeding her right now. She needs privacy to feel comfortable to lay. @Beman @Brodybreaux25 this sound right?

Egg laying will go like this. She will dig a hole which can take hours sometimes they dig into the night. Once they like there hole they will back in and lay there eggs. Once they have laid there eggs they will fill the hole back in. Which can take several more hours. They do such a good job covering the hole you can barely tell they had dug or where. Other then the dirt around the bin.

She may have just been digging a test hole. They will sometimes dig several holes before deciding on one to lay there eggs in. I would give her some more time.

I wouldn’t worry about feeding her right now. She needs privacy to feel comfortable to lay. @Beman @Brodybreaux25 this sound right?

Egg laying will go like this. She will dig a hole which can take hours sometimes they dig into the night. Once they like there hole they will back in and lay there eggs. Once they have laid there eggs they will fill the hole back in. Which can take several more hours. They do such a good job covering the hole you can barely tell they had dug or where. Other then the dirt around the bin.
I have no idea. Females are not my area of knowledge. But I know a tarsal spur when I see one :p

She laid but yes leave her alone for now. She will come back up when she’s ready, no food but if you have a MistKing you can trigger without disturbing her that would be ok, no big rush. I’d expect her to make it up sometime tomorrow.

She laid but yes leave her alone for now. She will come back up when she’s ready, no food but if you have a MistKing you can trigger without disturbing her that would be ok, no big rush. I’d expect her to make it up sometime tomorrow.

I’m just curious how you can tell? She does look a lot skinnier but I have seen my girl make herself look skinny with a load of eggs.

Back
Top Bottom