Help Lost Chameleon

Thank you all so much for ur help. I came home from work today and did a quick look around and couldn’t find him. So I decided to take my mind of it and do some laundry and then bam there he was at the door leading out to my garage. Good thing it was closed all day otherwise he might’ve been outside and gone forever

Attachments

• AB528740-2346-4475-88FA-42BA294B2957.jpeg
    AB528740-2346-4475-88FA-42BA294B2957.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 64
Thank you all so much for ur help. I came home from work today and did a quick look around and couldn’t find him. So I decided to take my mind of it and do some laundry and then bam there he was at the door leading out to my garage. Good thing it was closed all day otherwise he might’ve been outside and gone forever
Awesome glad he’s okay!

Glad you found him that was one crazy thread. Thankfully you found him hanging out lol

He looks like a damsel in distress and your the knight in shining armor

Yay! So glad you found him and dang he got all the way up there! Lol

Back
Top Bottom