HELP / INPUT needed from all forum members

1617377371027.png

Dear All,

The question has raised many times, about our chameleons eating plants during caption. While they nearly don´t eat them in the wild. With this experiment we´ll try to collect some data and put it in a nice data sheet, to see if we can find a correlational between several parameters about plant eating in caption. Because not every chameleon seems to be eating their plants in the enclosure and as myself, I also noticed a change in behaviour between being a voracious plant eater to not touching any vegetation any more.

If everyone would be so kind to follow the sheet with 12 questions and line-up your answer by just following up the numbers of questions and give this answer in a number sequel i.e. 122422213213

I`ll collect all the data and put in a Excel sheet and lets see what it will bring us. And please be honest with question 9, this is what I think one really imported one!

@Brad please help if you got a better idea how to get data.

Already thanks in advanced 👏

View attachment 297358

Thanks, no props. Make it 2, because you it dry out during the day. Count that as not daytime misting 👍🏻
Huh. I would have gone the opposite way. If you mist in the morning, that's during the day, so yes.
Don't change mine; I also mist at noon. I just mist more frequently at night.

Huh. I would have gone the opposite way. If you mist in the morning, that's during the day, so yes.
Don't change mine; I also mist at noon. I just mist more frequently at night.
I also mist before lights go on and again before they go off. The point of this question is letting the enclosure dry out during the day. Early morning I consider as letting your enclosure dry out. At noon is daytime misting.

Dear all,

We still need more data to conclude anything. For now this is the outcome out of 36 animals. Their aren´t much correlations, accept one and that´s that almost plant eaters do daytime misting, that´s only consistent value with Veileds, however doesn´t say anything. For those interested in the Excel sheet for doing your own compare, let me know, I´m willing to share it.

Screenshot 2021-04-19 094747.jpg

Sonny13 surprised to see no questions on supplements especially vitamins, since the connection with lack of vitamins and dirt eating. but guess it would be fairly complex data to deal with with all the variables with supplements

Back
Top Bottom