Help idk whats wrong w my cham she has not ate n 2 1/2 weeks n shes only drinking water and i will post a pic

Doubtful she has done any reading in her life :eek:

@Cammy36, on a note of helpfulness--and for the sake of our sanity--can you please leave out your life story?! We don't need to know that you "went thru a frog n snake faze" or that you have a hairless dog. These are the things that make us think that you are a troll. You, no offense, sound like a kid creating a false narrative. We have treated you like a real person with real problems--members are taking time to HELP you! But you are not listening to them; you are solely wasting their time. You need to stop being so disrespectful. You seek help only to throw sand in our eyes. Why? We have given you all the knowledge that we can give you, you ask the same questions again and again. That leads us to believe that you are a troll.

If you are a genuine person, then listen and read back through all the old posts (all the answers you are looking for are there). Some advice, look inward and ask yourself why you don't listen to others even when you ask for help. Your issues in life are rooted far deeper than just chameleon husbandry. Before we can even fix your chameleon's issues, we would have to start by fixing up your life.

If you are a troll, then I applaud you for your storytelling; you have most definitely captured the spirit of an unwise person.

Doubtful she has done any reading in her life :eek:

@Cammy36, on a note of helpfulness--and for the sake of our sanity--can you please leave out your life story?! We don't need to know that you "went thru a frog n snake faze" or that you have a hairless dog. These are the things that make us think that you are a troll. You, no offense, sound like a kid creating a false narrative. We have treated you like a real person with real problems--members are taking time to HELP you! But you are not listening to them; you are solely wasting their time. You need to stop being so disrespectful. You seek help only to throw sand in our eyes. Why? We have given you all the knowledge that we can give you, you ask the same questions again and again. That leads us to believe that you are a troll.

If you are a genuine person, then listen and read back through all the old posts (all the answers you are looking for are there). Some advice, look inward and ask yourself why you don't listen to others even when you ask for help. Your issues in life are rooted far deeper than just chameleon husbandry. Before we can even fix your chameleon's issues, we would have to start by fixing up your life.

If you are a troll, then I applaud you for your storytelling; you have most definitely captured the spirit of an unwise person.
Love the way you said it👍

I don’t think any of us can make it any clearer...you need to take your chameleon to a qualified veterinarian as soon as possible.
You say your animals are like your children...would you let a human child who is pooping blood go without proper medical care?
It is not normal and every day you wait, your chameleon is getting sicker, losing more blood, is distressed if not in pain and will most likely suffer an unnecessary and drawn out death.
If you fail to get proper and professional care for your chameleon and she dies, please do not get another one...or any other animals for that matter.

I don’t think any of us can make it any clearer...you need to take your chameleon to a qualified veterinarian as soon as possible.
You say your animals are like your children...would you let a human child who is pooping blood go without proper medical care?
It is not normal and every day you wait, your chameleon is getting sicker, losing more blood, is distressed if not in pain and will most likely suffer an unnecessary and drawn out death.
If you fail to get proper and professional care for your chameleon and she dies, please do not get another one...or any other animals for that matter.
It's sad she doesnt even reply

I think I will go back to watching some horror films as its more real and less disturbing than this . And feel thankful that I'm not the husband

Back
Top Bottom