Hello!My chameleon seems to be a little strange.

Looking at her photo...she might not be ready yet. Since you said she was digging holes not just digging around I thought she was ready. Just make sure the bin is in there and keep an eye on her. Don't watch her when she's digging.,.it can make her abandon the hole. If she sits low in the cage, is lethargic, sleeps during the day be sure to post right away.

Looking at her photo...she might not be ready yet. Since you said she was digging holes not just digging around I thought she was ready. Just make sure the bin is in there and keep an eye on her. Don't watch her when she's digging.,.it can make her abandon the hole. If she sits low in the cage, is lethargic, sleeps during the day be sure to post right away.

I sure will , good sir!

Here is a picture of her! :)

Attachments

• IMG_20171105_183857.jpg
    IMG_20171105_183857.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 110
And here is also a picture of her enclosure , will this be good for her to lay her eggs?

Edit:The bottom of the cage is what I wanted to point out. :D

Attachments

• IMG_20171105_190435.jpg
    IMG_20171105_190435.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
And here is also a picture of her enclosure , will this be good for her to lay her eggs?

Edit:The bottom of the cage is what I wanted to point out. :D
Looks good, have you had issues with that light getting too hot, or burns on reptiles since it is uncaged?

Only the hot part , any ideas how I should fix that?
I don't know where they sell them, because I don't use them, but there are light cages, and it is a little cage that protects the light and your reptile. If it is too hot (it looks pretty big, is it a 100 watt?), you can decrease the wattage, or shorten the distance of the bulb from your cham.

I don't know where they sell them, because I don't use them, but there are light cages, and it is a little cage that protects the light and your reptile. If it is too hot (it looks pretty big, is it a 100 watt?), you can decrease the wattage, or shorten the distance of the bulb from your cham.

I may look like am a lazy a hole but I don't know the wattage(is that how its called?)
because my dad picked it up for me. :/

Can you please tell me what the name of the "protector" thingy?

Thanks! :)

I may look like am a lazy a hole but I don't know the wattage(is that how its called?)
because my dad picked it up for me. :/

Can you please tell me what the name of the "protector" thingy?

Thanks! :)
I don't know the name of it, but it looks somewhat like this:
category-bnr-guards.jpg

Back
Top Bottom