Hello from Boston

BIGCIOFFARI

Joined this forum on saturday, bought this little guy on sunday at the reptile expo in White Plains NY from the Dragon Fortress. This is my first reptile since I had an anole when i was 11. I'm 21 now. His name is Yoda. Love this little guy already, going to be building a couple cages this weekend. Currently looking for a female between the ages of 4-6months.

Attachments

• YODA day 2.jpg
    YODA day 2.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 66
Aww! What a cute little guy! I have a young male veiled myself and couldn't be any crazier about him! Your guy looks very healthy! Good luck with him and welcome to the forums! This place is great! Also, I suggest checking out some blogs on taking care of veileds. There are a few good ones one here. I will try to post a link for you. I like to check it every now and again to make sure I'm doing everything right.

Welcome and your guy is very handsome.....I love my little guy and have from day one, they are so much fun.....enjoy yours!

Well, I got mine from a member on here, her username is BocaJan. He is super healthy and I would recommend her to anyone. I'm not sure if she has any available right now, though. You can also check out the site sponsors, they are all reputable.

Any seasoned veterans wanna take a guess as to what coloration I might be seeing in the next few months? (high turquoise, orange, yellow) (if anything specific at all)

Any seasoned veterans wanna take a guess as to what coloration I might be seeing in the next few months? (high turquoise, orange, yellow) (if anything specific at all)

From the first picture I would guess more turquoise with some yellows as highlights. Just a guess ;). (p.s., I don't know if I qualify as "seasoned" :D)

Back
Top Bottom