Hello :D

rgilliam

Hello everyone,

My name is Richard, I guess you could say I am a newbie to Chams. I had a veild while I was in middle/high school and love it to death until it died of old age . My interests kinda changed when I started college and now I'm am back to the herp world. I currently have 4 diff types of dart frog 1 type of mantella, 1 sugar glider named Tweek, my rescue dog Mimi, my wife aka my roommate and a little human named Ava who is 13 days old! Today I added to my collection with a male and female Ambilobe from The Jungle Pather.

I have of course been creeping on the site for about 5 months of and on and used quite a few care sheets and literature on the diff species to decide what would be a great suitor for my family. We like colorful so it was def the panthers.

I'm starting to ramble so I will leave it as tht. I hope to learn more and build on my husbandry skills while also being able to provide some of my own knowlege to the community

Richard

Hi Richard. Welcome to the forum. Look forward to hearing about your two and seeing pics.:)

Thanks everyone for the welcome! I will have some pics up later tonight or first thing in the am so I can catch some sleeping chams.

Please do not judge their living environment since they are in there QT's right now lol.

Back
Top Bottom