Hello all... I am brand new from Oregon...

gridlock

Hello, everyone. Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Drew, I live in Salem Oregon, and have been fascinated with Chameleons for the duration of my life. I currently keep other pets including some poison dart frogs, and Malawi Cichlids. I am diving into the learning pool to absorb as much knowledge about these beautiful creatures before I begin to care for them as a participant of the hobby. Is there anyone else here from Oregon? I would assume so, as for now, I feel completely alone with this fascination in my city. I am/have been rather more interested in eventually keeping a Panther or a Veiled Chameleon, but who knows, I guess the preference may change with time and acquired know how... Anyway, I hope to learn from you all, as this site is very AMUSING...
Thanks to all of you in advance,
-DREW

Man I was just reading your post and getting ready to tell you Drew lives in Portland - as usual too little to late.:p

But welcome to the forum, we do have other keepers in Oregon, but it is 6:30 Am and my mind is blank.:( I will let you know more oregon people when my coffee kicks in.:)

Welcome to the forum Drew my name is Hugh. I don't live in oregon though :D. I live in Delaware basically as far from Oregon as you can get in the United States, but no biggie that's why i love this forum. You could be the only one in Oregon and i might be the only one in Delaware ( we're not ) that love chameleons but this forum makes it easy for us. :cool:

Welcome Drew! I am a newbie to. there is a lot of great information from all of the members here, a lot of support.

Thank you for all of the nice greetings. There seems to be allot more nicer people here then on other forums... For that reason, I think I may have found a new home!

-DREW

Hi Drew! I just joined a few days ago too. I am doing the same thing with research. There is so much to learn on here. I am not from Oregon either, but I am excited to meet new people and learn more info. as I can see you are too! Welcome! :)

~Colbey

Back
Top Bottom