Hello!

wanabthemoon

Hi everyone! I've been creeping around for a while and soaking up all I can learn. I decided that I should say hello. I am hoping to get or build a set-up soon. I have been reading a ton about all the requirements and looking for a good used set-up and I keep running into marketplace ads of people giving up their friends as well as their setup. While those are tempting, I'm reminding myself if they had the right set-up they probably wouldn't be giving them up! So I'm holding out and thinking about converting an armoire into a nice live plant enclosure. I would love to eventually create a fully live bioactive vivarium but I think that will be a bit too much for my first attempt.

I live in PA just about 45 minutes from Tree Candy Chameleons, while I haven't talked to them yet, I'm hoping that maybe I can eventually get one of their amazing blue ambanja's. Anyway that is my dream right now. I'm anxious about any thoughts, plans, or things to learn! Thanks for having me!

Welcome to the forums and the world of chameleons! Some great websites and sources to learn from are chameleonacademy.com and Neptune The Chameleon on yt. Hope you have a great day!
Thanks! I've checked out the academy and have been considering a Dragon Strand Enclosure if I don't decide to build my own. And I'm a HUGE Neptune fan! They are really great informative videos.

I've been shocked how much the real recommendations differ so much from what is being sold in stores. It is almost as if everyone is sending a great dane puppy home with a poodle size bed! Crazy! I'm so glad that I found all these great resources to help me understand what is really needed!

Thanks! I've checked out the academy and have been considering a Dragon Strand Enclosure if I don't decide to build my own. And I'm a HUGE Neptune fan! They are really great informative videos.

I've been shocked how much the real recommendations differ so much from what is being sold in stores. It is almost as if everyone is sending a great dane puppy home with a poodle size bed! Crazy! I'm so glad that I found all these great resources to help me understand what is really needed!
That’s great can’t wait to see ur Cham!

Welcome!
There is a lot of information available and a lot of it is......not good (to keep this PG)
If you’re looking at the chameleon academy, you have the best resource available
The podcast is great too. I needed an 18 hour both way drive to Wyoming to catch up (it will take longer now 😂) when I started listening to it, but it’s so worth it
Good luck designing your future Chams home

Yaaaay, Welcome. All the info can be a little overwhelming at first. But once you have everything. It takes a load of stress off. But don't worry with your new cham baby, you'll have a bunch of that lmao.

Anyways, you're in the right space. If you ever have questions or need advice. There's tons of amazing people on here to help you.
Good luck ♡ & don't forget to spam us when you got the new baby.

Back
Top Bottom