heat/ light

BOSS HIPPIE

the heating lamp should that go on and off with the light lamp my old cage i kept in on so keep the right temp heed sleep ina dark spot or in the eat i put a heating vine in heats a vine one cornner a little and then the base of the cage my houce can get cold at times so is it best to just keep it on so theres is always his basking spot or turn it off with the light and back on in the morning

what kind of chameleon do you have?

if your house doesnt go lower than 65 F degrees at night you can have a the lights off....for panthers and veileds

if it gets colder than that , get a heat pad on the floor to produce heat, the lights will only keep your cham awake and not sleep right.

hope this helps

what kind of chameleon do you have?

if your house doesnt go lower than 65 F degrees at night you can have a the lights off....for panthers and veileds

if it gets colder than that , get a heat pad on the floor to produce heat, the lights will only keep your cham awake and not sleep right.

hope this helps

I agree with Ace on this one. No need for a heat lamp at night unless there is a severe temp drop. Chams need a little temp drop at night, and dark to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom