Heat bulbs

Michaela_pett

so I keep buying heat bulbs and they all burn out super quickly. My last one burnt out in one day so I did a whole bunch of research and found one with everything my chameleon needs and it had pretty good reviews so I ordered it... while I wait for it to come in would a normal house bulb hurt my chameleon. I only want to use it to keep her warm while I’m waiting for the new one to come in.

leave it where? sorry id dont understand
I keep buying heat bulbs but they keep burning out in a day so I bought a good one online but for now I’m using a household bulb in place of the heat bulb for the time being and I’m just wondering if it produces UVA rays because I already have the UVBs

I keep buying heat bulbs but they keep burning out in a day so I bought a good one online but for now I’m using a household bulb in place of the heat bulb for the time being and I’m just wondering if it produces UVA rays because I already have the UVBs
no it dosen't you should just be using the house bulb, the uvb bulb, and a grow light if necesary. Which uvb bulb is it?

Back
Top Bottom