heart broken!

Yarinil

:( he hiss me for the first time :( he's just 3 inches from head to tail and he thinks he can hiss me like that!

I think i'll have a bad temper baby veiled :D

Shame, the slight rejection that you must have felt. Maybe it didn't really hisses, it was just trying to blow you a kiss

I think the look amazing when they puff up! Mine recently hissed and puffed up big, he even tried a few lunge bites. I was a bit surprised since I was just trying to feed a superworm, but I was insisting a bit too much, LOL

Shame, the slight rejection that you must have felt. Maybe it didn't really hisses, it was just trying to blow you a kiss

I'm 100% he hiss lol Yes i felt really rejected :( but was funny and scary at the same time he is just a baby but i tried to bite me! and i was trying to clean his enclosure so I was trying to get him out since he poop on all his leaves and i needed to clean it.

He was puffed all "big" and hissing and dark green with some fine yellow strips and black dots and darker green stripes.

I was sad but when he sat on my finger i think he then got relaxed and then was a light green not so light.

I think the look amazing when they puff up! Mine recently hissed and puffed up big, he even tried a few lunge bites. I was a bit surprised since I was just trying to feed a superworm, but I was insisting a bit too much, LOL

he always get so puffed like a puffer fish lol but never hiss me sound like he was sniffing lol! but he try to bite me i got a little scare (yes i am a coward lol)

The strange thing is that he will come after hiss you. Last day he first his me and then i wait a minet with my hand near him and voala... he come to my hand walking all over me. he is about 2 months old.

Back
Top Bottom