Heart Award - Beman

Congratulations 🎉 the help and advice you give is always done with respect and kindness. I’m so amazed by people like your self, that read so many threads that are heartbreaking at times and never give up. You keep giving your time to chameleons and the people that care for them. 💕

Congratulations 🎉 the help and advice you give is always done with respect and kindness. I’m so amazed by people like your self, that read so many threads that are heartbreaking at times and never give up. You keep giving your time to chameleons and the people that care for them. 💕
Thank you that is so sweet of you to say. ❤️ It is hard seeing the bad stuff... I think it is important to remember that not all turn out like that and even if I influence and help 1 person then that is 1 cham that lives a long life and one person that won't have to go through the pain of watching it die.

You all are making me cry... I don't help here to get recognition and I never expected an honor like this. I just love to help people and want to see them be successful in this hobby. I know how much Beman changed my life and I want that for others.

But to read your comments and see the impact I have had is just amazing. I don't think I ever realized until now how many peoples lives I have touched over the passed few years. I have always been one to shy away from attention. I just blush and get all goofy.

This is really special to me and means so much. ❤️
That’s what make you so so special love ❤️ . You never expect anything ever . You give to many , your time , patience, wisdom that comes truly from your heart . You have much grace in what you do here in life to be quite honest . It’s an honor to have you as my best friend xo .

That’s what make you so so special love ❤️ . You never expect anything ever . You give to many , your time , patience, wisdom that comes truly from your heart . You have much grace in what you do here in life to be quite honest . It’s an honor to have you as my best friend xo .

You made me ugly cry lol. Love you!
doctor who crying GIF

Congratulations @Beman this is truly well deserved. You're amazing!
I'm so sorry to hear that life threw you a curveball. I genuinely hope that things start to look up for you soon ❤️

Congratulations Becca well deserved for your all your hard work for love for chameleons you help me so many on day to day basis unpaid your an inspiration 💚

Congratulations @Beman! It's great to see you being recognized for the help you've provided to so many. So sorry to hear about the move and rehoming situation - hopefully this award helps keep your spirits up during a tough time.

Congratulations! A very well deserved award! Although I haven't been very active in the past year, every time I have come I have seen how much you have helped people, not only with advice, but also with patience and care. I have heard about the tough situation that you are going through, just remember that our thoughts are always with you. I hope that you can bounce back even stronger than you were before! Congratulations!

Congratulations @Beman this is truly well deserved. You're amazing!
I'm so sorry to hear that life threw you a curveball. I genuinely hope that things start to look up for you soon ❤️
Thank you. It is all falling into place. Even with the hard there is a lot of good coming out of this move. Just a time for growth I suppose.
Congratulations Becca well deserved for your all your hard work for love for chameleons you help me so many on day to day basis unpaid your an inspiration 💚
Thank you ❤️
Congratulations @Beman! It's great to see you being recognized for the help you've provided to so many. So sorry to hear about the move and rehoming situation - hopefully this award helps keep your spirits up during a tough time.
Thank you so much. It will get better and honestly as far as moving goes we have gotten really lucky with how easily everything is working together. It will be much better for my family to be there.
Awwwwww Jox! Thanks hun ❤️
This is wonderful and so well deserved Congratulations! 🥰
Thank you! ❤️
Congratulations! A very well deserved award! Although I haven't been very active in the past year, every time I have come I have seen how much you have helped people, not only with advice, but also with patience and care. I have heard about the tough situation that you are going through, just remember that our thoughts are always with you. I hope that you can bounce back even stronger than you were before! Congratulations!
Thank you so much. I honestly have been so overwhelmed with all the support from the community here. It is what really made me calm in the storm the first week when I felt like my world was blowing up.
Becca, congrats and thanks for all of you contributions to the community. I hope all goes well with the move. ❤️
Thank you Michael! I miss seeing you around the forum. Hope you and your family are well. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom