Heart Award - Beman

YEAH! Congratulations Beman.
b802f53df27cb723347d997bcedf88f7.jpeg

Congrats Becca, well deserved. I know from my own personal experience you've helped me a great deal at the beginning of my chameleon owner journey.

Thank you Jeremy! I really hope your mother heals quickly and your family gets through this time with ease.
Thanks Beman. I hope you make it through your tough spot too. Mother is actually doing surprisingly well today. She is not using her walker. However she has to be careful as she is going to be fragile for the next month. Her sisters are visiting her so she has got pals (other that my father and I) to keep her company.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Congratulations @Beman im so happy for you!!! I’ve looked up to you for so long. Well I’ve only been on for 5 months and I always hope that you will post on my threads or even follow me. I’m so happy for you! You are an amazing person!❤️🥰☺️

Congratulations Becca ❤️

When I first joined about a year and a half ago, you were the one I first started a conversation with. You helped me with all my questions and helped me get through coccidia with my boy, and just anything really. You made me the keeper I am today, as with many many other kind folks on this forum that you have helped so much. You have become a very close friend of mine and I cant imagine how devastating it is that you have to give up two of your scaly babies. Just know that we are all here for you and this place truly wouldn't be the same without you and all the help you give.

Even though i'm not quite as active as I used to be, your guidance has allowed me to help people and that is an amazing gift. When replying to a thread you aren't only helping that person, but any people they now may be able to help in the future, repeating the cycle of learning and truly understanding these creatures. You are part of what makes this place so welcoming and truly the best site to learn everything about our passion - chameleons.

Thank you Becca for all that you do, and just know that it will get better soon. Nothing bad lasts forever ❤️

Congratulations!! I have used your advice with and for Drago many times. Thanks!!
Thank you! I am so happy I have been able to help you and Drago! ❤️
Thank you :)
Congrats Becca, well deserved. I know from my own personal experience you've helped me a great deal at the beginning of my chameleon owner journey.
Thank you Tony! I always love seeing you pop up in the forum. :)
Congratulations @Beman! We are so thankful for your help and contributions here. You have helped and saved many chameleons lives. You deserve this! 💖
Thank you sweetheart ❤️
Congratulations. Well deserved.
Thank you Jillian. I look up to you so much and could not have gotten through my hardest moments without your guidance and support.
Congratulations @Beman im so happy for you!!! I’ve looked up to you for so long. Well I’ve only been on for 5 months and I always hope that you will post on my threads or even follow me. I’m so happy for you! You are an amazing person!❤️🥰☺️
Awww Thank you your so sweet. I just followed you 😉
Congratulations Becca ❤️

When I first joined about a year and a half ago, you were the one I first started a conversation with. You helped me with all my questions and helped me get through coccidia with my boy, and just anything really. You made me the keeper I am today, as with many many other kind folks on this forum that you have helped so much. You have become a very close friend of mine and I cant imagine how devastating it is that you have to give up two of your scaly babies. Just know that we are all here for you and this place truly wouldn't be the same without you and all the help you give.

Even though i'm not quite as active as I used to be, your guidance has allowed me to help people and that is an amazing gift. When replying to a thread you aren't only helping that person, but any people they now may be able to help in the future, repeating the cycle of learning and truly understanding these creatures. You are part of what makes this place so welcoming and truly the best site to learn everything about our passion - chameleons.

Thank you Becca for all that you do, and just know that it will get better soon. Nothing bad lasts forever ❤️
Ohhhhh sweet girl! You are my consistent reminder that my time here really does help others. I treasure your friendship and am blown away by your eagerness to learn and maturity. Thank you for all the laughs and keeping me on my toes. I am so happy to be your mentor and think the world of you. ❤️

You all are making me cry... I don't help here to get recognition and I never expected an honor like this. I just love to help people and want to see them be successful in this hobby. I know how much Beman changed my life and I want that for others.

But to read your comments and see the impact I have had is just amazing. I don't think I ever realized until now how many peoples lives I have touched over the passed few years. I have always been one to shy away from attention. I just blush and get all goofy.

This is really special to me and means so much. ❤️

You all are making me cry... I don't help here to get recognition and I never expected an honor like this. I just love to help people and want to see them be successful in this hobby. I know how much Beman changed my life and I want that for others.

But to read your comments and see the impact I have had is just amazing. I don't think I ever realized until now how many peoples lives I have touched over the passed few years. I have always been one to shy away from attention. I just blush and get all goofy.

You deserve the recognition for all the good you do. Someone amazing like you shouldn't be overlooked. Gotta learn to live with the love Becca! Lol.

I mentioned the name "Beman" to my bro in the past, and he finds the thought of a cham named Beman just as adorable as I find it. Not only are you excellent at helping others, you are also great at picking names! You deserve the recognition; you help out so many people and better the lives of all parties involved.
2021-04-12 (4).png
without the Beman is just a plain old website called Chameleon Forums--sounds kinda boring IMO.

Back
Top Bottom