Healthy weight?

MissMeela

Established Member
My male veiled chameleon is 12 month old now, and I'm curious as to how much he should weigh...?

Meet Zeus..
20151205_085152.jpg

Hi MissMeela,is he a big frame veiled, or an athletic looking veiled?maybe you can share a kodak moment with us of your 12 month old healthy chamy,im sure others will come and give you their opinions:)

He's definitely a good size cham! Just want to make sure he's within a healthy weight range...he's been looking a little plump lately.

I totally agree with you especially during this holiday season,maybe the Santa brought him some good feeders for you to feed him,as long he is healthy,that will be the bottom line,and if Im correct,that handsome veiled chamy of your avatar is your favorite boy that you are talking about,and he sure looks exceptional to me,best luck to you with him ,bye now:)

Yes, lol Santa has gotten him some new treats! ;) And yes, that is him at about 9-10 months as my avatar! Thank you! :)

If my memory serves me right, there was a post a while back concerning weight. You might do a search and see if it gives you what you're looking for. Either way, your veiled is a very healthy looking specimen. Great shot of him in his newly shedded skin. My guy is about the same age, but does not seem as big. Need to weigh him to see where he's at.

If my memory serves me right, there was a post a while back concerning weight. You might do a search and see if it gives you what you're looking for. Either way, your veiled is a very healthy looking specimen. Great shot of him in his newly shedded skin. My guy is about the same age, but does not seem as big. Need to weigh him to see where he's at.

Thanks MSMorgan! I'll try finding that previous post about weight.

Back
Top Bottom