How Old Are Your Chams

Weebo

Avid Member
Jus curious to see how old some of the chameleons on this forum are. Drop by with your chameleons age name and breed. I have a male Veiled chameleon named Weebo and he is 6 years old.

Stella is a 4.5 year old veiled lady who is as sassy as she is beautiful. Kali is a just-turned-2 year old purple princess panther who is a darling.
IMG_4758.jpeg IMG_4157.jpeg

I've got a 5 1/2 year old male veiled, a 3 year old male panther, and a possibly 2 year old male veiled (found in the wild and rehomed to me)

I have Hunter date of birth 11/14/21 almost 2 years veiled male and Rosie a female panther ambilobe about 1 1\2- 2 years unsure as i rescued her from a very bad situation. i gor her october 2022 and within two months she laid what i think was her first clutch. Second pic Hunter meets nana

Attachments

• IMG_20221029_115949.jpg
    IMG_20221029_115949.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20230503_105425.jpg
    IMG_20230503_105425.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 34
Stella is a 4.5 year old veiled lady who is as sassy as she is beautiful. Kali is a just-turned-2 year old purple princess panther who is a darling.
View attachment 339794View attachment 339795
Vicki, your not gonna believe this, but homers brother, he use to be Rezz, new mom renamed him to KALI. Not kidding. Its short for kaliikimaka. I guess it's Christmas in Hawaiian. Lol
Your Kali is absolutely stunning

Vicki, your not gonna believe this, but homers brother, he use to be Rezz, new mom renamed him to KALI. Not kidding. Its short for kaliikimaka. I guess it's Christmas in Hawaiian. Lol
Your Kali is absolutely stunning
That is too cool! 😂 💗 My Kali is short for Kalidora, which means gift of beauty in Greek. @jannb gifted her to me from her clutch of sweet babies from Hank and Emma. I don’t know what I do to deserve so very much love, but my gratitude knows no limits.😌💗

That is too cool! 😂 💗 My Kali is short for Kalidora, which means gift of beauty in Greek. @jannb gifted her to me from her clutch of sweet babies from Hank and Emma. I don’t know what I do to deserve so very much love, but my gratitude knows no limits.😌💗
You deserve it all, your a wonderful person. It's so nice to hear that good people are gifted, and I'm so honored and grateful to be a part of it! Little Bart looks so amazing, n I just love seeing the joy he is bringing you.

Back
Top Bottom