Head nods/vibration

OreoPapii

My cham has just turned one year old but this isn’t the first time he has done this and I don’t know if this is normal sometimes if I get to close to him or if I do something that bothers him his head will shake side to side very fast and it looks like it’s vibrating and I don’t know if this is normal or not I tried researching it but I didn’t find anything about it. So if someone can answer my weird question that would be great and also he is my first cham ever so I’m still learning some things here and there.

My ambilobe males do that while initiating mating, never seen them do that otherwise.... they will puff up and swing with their mouth open if threatened

My ambilobe males do that while initiating mating, never seen them do that otherwise.... they will puff up and swing with their mouth open if threatened
That’s weird I’ve only ever seen him do it when I kinda bother him if he gets mad yeah and he’ll puff up and hiss.

My female will vibrate during inspections and if what I read is correct they start to vibrate when they feel threatened and want the predator to drop them. The vibrates overstimulate your senses to make you want to drop it.

Back
Top Bottom