He likes my Hair?!?!

courtneydix

Well every time I take my Male Veiled Cham out (Chomper) he always heads to the top of my head and sits in my pony tail. And when I don't have my hair up, he knots the hair on top of my head and sits in it!!!!

So this morning I was doing my normal, misting, checking temps, and feeding when I realized I didn't see Chomper. Well my cage is big enough where I stick my whole head in the cage to mist and what not. So while i was in there, he got on my head made him self a little home!!!

I just think its so odd... Umm
:rolleyes:
As of now. Hes on my head. I don't understand... lol :p

So the point of this was to ask... Do any of your Chameleons have weird habits?

Yes, your head is about the highest place he can get on you; mine has been on several heads. He'll be particularly happy next month when I take out the Colorful Felt Hat for winter - the hat is much less slippery than my hair, and I think the colors may appeal to his sense of aesthetics as well.:)

My chams all love getting up on my head. My hair is dreaded and very easy for them to climb on- it must be like soft, grippable vines to them. =)

Lombardi's Favorite spot when I get home(and when I let him) is to perch a nest directly on top of my head, and watch what I am doing on the computer... usually CF'ing it, looking at chams.:D He seems so happy and content there. I love it.

Not only does the human head provide a wonderful vantage point, they also say a lot of our body heat escapes through our heads - so, up high AND toasty warm!

Yea whenever I take my chams for rides out in public, first spot they head is for the top of my hat, it's just natural for them to head towards the highest point.

Yeah. My cham Carl loves to get into my hair, or when my mom holds him he sits himself right on the rim of her glasses.

Another weird habit he has is if I'm holding him for a long time and I start petting his spine, after about twenty minutes he falls asleep! He's only a baby now and he is male, but I hope he continues being so docile as he matures!

My male relaxes so much when I stroke his spine that he will go to sleep and fall off his vine! It's a great way to get him out of the cage when I need to clean it.

with my guy, the first thing he eyeballs is the goatee.. and tehn he scales my face up to the hair..

I have long hair....I have 1 that loves to hang out on the back of my neck on my collar under my hair and just peer our :rolleyes:

I'm afraid to let my veiled on my head because i cant see him >.< He likes to jump off of high things

Yeah. My cham Carl loves to get into my hair, or when my mom holds him he sits himself right on the rim of her glasses.

Another weird habit he has is if I'm holding him for a long time and I start petting his spine, after about twenty minutes he falls asleep! He's only a baby now and he is male, but I hope he continues being so docile as he matures!

That trick works on me also! :)

Back
Top Bottom