He is finally eating on his own again!!!

kissarose

I just thought I would share my happiness! We came home from vacation and saw that our oldest male panther had become dehydrated (sunken eyes). Apparently my sister in-law, who was supposed to be giving our chameleons water everyday, forgot a few times (I was very angry considering we are supposed to be taking care of her dog when she goes on vacation). After that Clyde wouldn't eat or drink anything by himself. So I started crushing up crickets, and adding water and vitamins to them, and feeding him through a syringe everyday, a few times a day. After about 3 weeks of this I started to feel like I was going to have to this forever! Finally yesterday he started drinking on his own again, and today he ate off of the tweezers for me!!! He looks so much better I can't believe it! I thought we were going to lose him for sure! Just thought I would share my good news!!!

yea!!!! glad to hear things are improving for him!!!!!

oh yeah, i wouldn't let that SIL look after him anymore!!! ;)

Yeah, we learned our lesson! If I was vengeful person, I would take care of her precious little dog (that I can't stand) the same way, she took care of our chams. But lucky for her I am not that mean!

Back
Top Bottom