He is dying.

You are doing wonderful sweetie, having a sick cham is no walk in park. If your parents aren't against you using their blender you can make an improtu liquid diet. BLEND about 10 crickets with a couple tablespoons of water, is your baby a veiled? If so you can add a small amount of veggies and fruit

Maybe try this stuff it helped my cham that’s was at deaths door.
151AE25D-A09E-4044-809C-6275823A3D3F.png

Oxbow Carnivore Care Pet Supplement, 2.5-Ounce https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006H38VZ0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_a6y4CbXZ7Z81A

You are doing wonderful sweetie, having a sick cham is no walk in park. If your parents aren't against you using their blender you can make an improtu liquid diet. BLEND about 10 crickets with a couple tablespoons of water, is your baby a veiled? If so you can add a small amount of veggies and fruit
yes, he is a veiled and he is not exactly a baby lol. what veggies and fruit could i put in there?

Carnivore care is amazing but expensive for the amount you get and use. Was thinking about cost saving stuff. But if he can get it I definitely go with that

yes, he is a veiled and he is not exactly a baby lol. what veggies and fruit could i put in there?
You can put squashes, lettuce (no iceberg and try to stay away from romaine), berries, banana,small amounts of sweet potato, bell pepper, watermelon would be great if you have it. No citrus right now it's a lot of just trying to get food into him so as long as it's not poisonous or nutritionally useless just try for anything.

This should keep you going until the carnivore care reaches you, you can also add supplements to this mix and it will also work for his water intake. I feed about 4 cc (half a cc at a time) a day. Half a cc every hour right now should do it until you reach 4 cc. He's gonna be a lot of work until you get him stabilized and to a rescue, but this may keep him stable and even turn him around.

I was trying to give the kid something easier to handle then having to do all that. Your way works to

Yeah I agree, carnivore I love though, it is super nutrient sense I use it regularly for my rotating rescue group. Very good for parking them up and weight gain

Don´t need to open his mounth for it, put a hose on slow flow and let it dripp and shower him, otherwise put a pet bottle with a hole on the lid so it drops on him until his drinking reflex starts.

Depends on how far gone the animal is, if he's still eating on his own and I would say he's good for doing it this way. But if he has sever MBD I have tried this and animals have been unable to drink correctly until 2-4 months into rehab

Depends on how far gone the animal is, if he's still eating on his own and I would say he's good for doing it this way. But if he has sever MBD I have tried this and animals have been unable to drink correctly until 2-4 months into rehab
I am gone for school for 6 hours out of the day. I can't give him water every three hours. He is still eating on his own. Do you think he would drink properly if I ot this

I use that dripper in addition to a misting system. For the price, its worth it.

If you have no other source of water then you should buy it.

Back
Top Bottom