He is dying.

veiledmav

Established Member

He is severely dehydrated, and won't drink, and there is nothing I can do to help him.

I have to ask then why have him if you weren't going to take care of him? He is a living and breathing being.
I didn't know I was getting him, I got him for my birthday 2 weeks ago, and my dad got everything for him wihtout telling me, and he got all the wrong things, and my parents don't have the money to buy better things for him, so I have been taking care of him the best I could, and I was planning on finding a better home for him, but now he is dying. I did the best I could

Can anyone provide feedback on ways to help in this situation. Rather then slamming a kid that got it as a present. Please. I know there are lots of you who could give a ton of help. I am sure this is not easy on the OP> It was their birthday present and they know that they don't have the right stuff. But the parents cant get the correct stuff. This does happen.

Can anyone provide feedback on ways to help in this situation. Rather then slamming a kid that got it as a present. Please. I know there are lots of you who could give a ton of help. I am sure this is not easy on the OP> It was their birthday present and they know that they don't have the right stuff. But the parents cant get the correct stuff. This does happen.
[/QUOTE
Yes!

I just pulled your history, did you fix everything discussed?
I told my parents, as they said that it was all too expensive, so if he lives through the day, I am going to find him a better home. Because I can’t provide for him.

Back
Top Bottom