have to quit :(

Eszzie

After 3 years of active care for chameleons, unfortunatly i'm forced to quit for a while. Due to circumstances with my room mate I had to move, so for the moment i'm at my parents home, untill I have the right amount of space and time for chameleons again, I will start again but for now I need to search for a new home for my quadricornis and my veiled male. :(

Oh so sorry to hear that you have to give up your chameleons. I wish you luck in finding them new homes.

I'm sorry hope your still in the forums you helped me and im sure others can use your experiences to help them. Hope everything works out for you:).

Hi Esther, Im so sorry to here this, heartbroken for you can imagine how sad you must be! If only I could help you out I would. So hope you find a good home for them. Take care Heatherxxx

That's too bad!! It must be so hard to give them up and I really feel for you :( Hopefully you can get back into chams in the future. Best of luck!

Sorry, I have been through that as well

:(I am very sorry about your friends/pets. I wish there was something we could do. I will get better. I will pray to the Great Chameleon for your issues to change color.

Back
Top Bottom