Have to find a home for Thrall :(

Necorawr

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but the for sale one didn't seem right.

I am very sad to have to say that we, at the moment, cannot afford to keep little Thrall. Money has become very tight, and our apartment complex has decided no reptiles are allowed, period. On top of that, it appears that there is a little infection in his mouth, though it doesn't look bad yet. That is why I want to find him a good home before he gets any worse, and why he is free because he needs a vet visit. It breaks my heart, but I know the people on here are very knowledgeable and will treat him well.

He is roughly a year and a half old, very pretty, very laid back and he doesn't mind being handled. He'll walk onto your hand if you put it near him, and he doesn't bite at all. Hes been in a free range for the past 4 months, but will do fine in a screen cage as well.

He's free, but I will do pick up only or meet someone half way. I live right by Dallas, so if anyone is interested and able, please feel free to PM me.

I am so sad to have to part with him, but I just want him to be happy and healthy. :(

Attachments

• Thrall1.jpg
    Thrall1.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 132
So very sad that you have to part with him. I hope you will be able to find a kind and loving home for him. He sure is a cute little guy.

Aww...he's a beauty. I hope you can work it out. He sounds like he'd be a great pet.

Back
Top Bottom