Hatching pics...

Oh my goodness Jeremy the one showing how big their eyes are is adorable!!!! You take amazing pics. Steve is indeed a handsome man and can't wait to get my "baby Steve", the wait to 3 months old seems so long, lol. Thanks again for everything, talk to you soon

:)Congrats, those hatchlings are SOOOOOOOOOO cute. I can't wait until I will be able to hatch some of my own.

Jerm you really must submit the third picture for the photo contest. That picture is just priceless. I like all four and the tounge shot makes one smile, but I am telling you #3 is a money shot. There is a reason you get paid for your photo work!!!

Thanks Laurie, I might enter that one this month. All 16 are doing good and one straggler hatched about a month after the others so I have a runt making 17 little panthers to take care of. It's definately a task. There are still 6 viable eggs left in that clutch, who knows when they will pop out. Here is a photo that i took of one of the little males that is starting to get some color already. I will post more pics soon when I take them.
DSCN7322-1.jpg

Hey Jeremy just wondering if there are any new pics out there :) looking forward to getting my boy in a little over a week! Thanks as always!

thanks I am super excited! Just finished his cage today, just waiting for lights, dripper, etc that i am getting for xmas. will be posting pics as soon as he is in and settled. I already have his name picked out -- Bach :)

Back
Top Bottom