Hardwood decayed leaf litter, where to get!

jamest0o0

Chameleon Enthusiast
Anyone know a good place to buy some of this(oak, maple, etc)? I got some from bugsincyberspace last year, but they seem to be out and I missed my opportunity to collect before winter. Now everything is a cold, snowy, muddy, mess... thought I'd just buy a bag of it to get me to spring. If anyone has any available to them from a safe source, I'd much appreciate it and will pay. BTW this isn't for my cham, I just love to eat rotten leaves.

Anyone know a good place to buy some of this(oak, maple, etc)? I got some from bugsincyberspace last year, but they seem to be out and I missed my opportunity to collect before winter. Now everything is a cold, snowy, muddy, mess... thought I'd just buy a bag of it to get me to spring. If anyone has any available to them from a safe source, I'd much appreciate it and will pay. BTW this isn't for my cham, I just love to eat rotten leaves.
I can collect the millions of oak leaves in my backyard from my neighbors lovely tree...I’ll even add some acorns for free!

Back
Top Bottom