Gardeners, what can i easily grow a lot of to feed/gutload

I have this thread bookmarked for the future. My gardening is on hold for now, but I do want to grow something on my kitchen windowsill... thinking watercress and maybe parsley? Any other good ideas?

@JacksJill any idea if a papaya tree would thrive indoors?
I’ve grown papaya indoors, it’s hard to get fruit without several kilowatts of HID lighting.

These are going to be higher than the roof. I planted them last year I think. I have't gotten any with seeds to test them. I hope these aren't seedless.

You aren't entirely wrong. I have to put a lot of lime on them to get them down. I believe it is the enzymes you are tasting. However the dubia love them even without lime.
My mom always tells me it only tastes like that if you eat it to soon, you need to let the fruit mold on the outside first then “it won’t taste like that”. She still a lier :ROFLMAO:
I've heard other people say that too, I can kinda see it. I'm not crazy about it, but don't hate it either.
I eat it when I want to remember what vomit tastes like. If I was stranded on a island and it was the only thing to eat I would rather starve

Back
Top Bottom